Day 23 – November 23, 2015
- I had a tomato salad for lunch. The lettuce I had at work wasn’t any good so I just ate the tomato with some oil & vinegar.
- I tried to get up often from my desk and get some extra steps in and to stretch out my body after sitting all day.
- I had NO Pepsi last night. 🙂
I really liked your Helpful Ways to Try to Avoid Over-Indulging During the Holidays.
- Today I got in 2 walks for a total of 16,000 plus steps. I did earn some of these steps doing laundry and unpacking about 40 boxes at work and placing the contents on shelves.
- I had Greek Yogurt with fresh fruit for breakfast this morning.
- Dinner is going to be a nice grilled Mahi Mahi filets, steamed Asparagus and a tossed veggie salad with reduced blue cheese crumbles and poppyseed dressing fat free.
Awesome Barb! You make some great choices for food! And the steps you get – amazing. My feet hurt just thinking of that many steps.
Well when I said my hips were killing me yesterday, I wasn’t kidding. I’ve been immobilized on the couch for the better part of the day due to pain and numbness in my legs (mostly my left). It really sucks when you live in a house with stairs. One would hope relief would come with sleep, but it impairs me more than it repairs. With all that being said, I hardly ate much today (the pain upsets my stomach).
- Crackers and cottage cheese for lunch and roast beef and sautéed peppers for supper.
- I did have a little bowl of Heavenly Hash ice cream tonight tho Praying for a pain free tomorrow.
I’m so sorry you’re in pain my friend. I do understand including the hardly eating when you’re in pain. I hope you feel better on Tuesday. Your “off” day is understandable. Take it easy. xoxo