Day 19 – November 19, 2015
I was thinking last night that I’ve not been as productive at this challenge as I should have been. And ridiculously less than my two challenge friends, who has been doing amazing. Sadly, we’re 19 days into this challenge and I feel as if I haven’t done enough.
So while I’m not happy at my lack of “productive” do one betters, I’m not going to dwell on it and I am going to try to turn it up a notch for the remaining 10 days.
- I had no snacks after dinner
- I limited my Pepsi to one small bottle.
- I got in my 3 walks today for a total of 21,308 steps.
- Went out to lunch today and when I ordered I paid extra to have a salad as my side instead of fries or coleslaw. Enjoyed a nice beer with lunch but didn’t drink it all.
- Had a light grilled fish dinner, salad and fresh fruit for dinner.
- Started my day off with a nice bowl of gluten free oatmeal followed by some light yoga.
- Lunch consisted of veggies and dip and a few gf crackers.
- Chicken, sweet potatoes and Brussel sprouts were our supper tonight.
I’m feeling a bit ‘slow’ today so didn’t get much exercise in this afternoon but did some mindful painting. The change in weather is not kind to my Fibro body