Day 10 – November 10, 2015
Due to my being under the weather yesterday I didn’t do much of anything including going to work. I rarely moved out of bed or the couch so I have nothing to report for today for me – so I didn’t really “do one better” this day. 😦
My two partners, however, did awesome – as usual. They simply amaze me with their dedication to this. I hope I can get at least half of their energy and enthusiasm.
Today was my weight in day and I was happy I was down again this week. I’m up a bit from my goal and trying to get back to it.
- It’s my busy day into town today so I pick up a veggie salad at Subway for lunch and I had them put fat free dressing on it.
- I add a bit of fresh fruit and reduced fat blue cheese to it when I get home.
- As weight in days I only have yogurt and fruit for breakfast.
- Also I drink a lot of water everyday it’s good for you.
Congrats on another week of loss, Barb!
Today I hit the ground running! (doing it while I can)
- Yesterday I played around with chia and almond milk…well I can announce that I am NOT a fan. Lol. (I think I’ll just keep using it in my smoothies) Since I had it made, I choked it down for my snack in the am.
- I got in a 30 yoga practice before lunch….felt good to be moving and being mindful of my breathing.
- My afternoon was a write off. I did chair squats while waiting for my supper to cook. (I was quite sedentary up til then)
Your description of the chia/almond milk trail made me laugh. I’ve been there. The time I thought that drinking coconut water would be a great idea. Y.U.C.K.!
You’re doing so awesome! So proud of you!!!