Some more amazing “do one better” moments, including some “me” items and that’s equally important to remember to do.
Honestly I’m still struggling with the no Pepsi, though I have cut way back – only 10oz instead of 20oz. But this challenge isn’t to concentrate on what I’m doing “wrong” or struggling with but more what I am doing right.
And my partners in this challenge have been kicking ass and taking names! Great job girls!!! Proud of you!
So Happy Friday and I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.
I had a lot of pain in my right foot today. Besides the nerve damage I also have some sort of sore – like a callas or something and it’s very painful even if I’m not walking on it. In any case…
- I continue to park in a far away spot at my office
- I only drank half of the amount of Pepsi I normally might in a night.
- I got home late from work so I had just a big salad for dinner.
- I took the stairs up to my office (3rd floor) one trip. Was very out of breath and thought I was dying but worse, my knees were hurting. Won’t do that often but once in a while and it’s a start.
- Used stretching bands while sitting watching tv to start trying to get muscle in my flabby arms.
- I got in a little over 20,000 steps today. (!!)
- Went out to lunch today and the choices weren’t very good but I opted for a Tuscan Salad it was the best thing they had. ( it was like soaked in dressing and they wouldn’t serve it on the side. Though she said she would only use half as much as they normally do)
- I didn’t eat the bread that came with the salad. I didn’t even eat all of the salad.
It’s going to be a very light dinner tonight to make up for the Salad at Lunch time.
Well today I’m feeling much better so I put forth a little more effort.
- While brushing my teeth, I did squats to pass the time.
- This afternoon I took my furbaby for a nice long walk
- and then took 15 minutes to myself just ‘being’…..soaking up the sun and enjoying what was left of a gorgeous couple of days.
- While doing dishes, I cranked the music and proceeded to do leg ‘kick backs’…20 on each side.
It was a good day!! Felt good!!