Day 16 – November 16, 2015
Today didn’t start out in a good way – nothing to do with dieting, but more so to deal with stress – that is, adding to it.
Sounds like some of my friends and family had a similar type of day. I hope everyone has a better day tomorrow.
At times it seems that I’m handing the stress well, but I have to be honest, there are moments when I swear that I’m going to explode into a giant mushroom cloud and take out everyone within 10 miles with me (which is basically all of Ithaca – 10 square miles surrounded by reality – is the saying around here).
So my biggest issue aside from losing weight is stress. So I’ll be posting a post (or two) about that soon.
- I went to the grocery store for a few things and despite my foot really hurting, I walked up and down the aisles for a bit more steps today given I sat nearly all day.
- I made up some chicken again for dinner, added a veggie and even drank two big glasses of water with it.
- I treated myself to a foot bath with Epsom salts to make my tender tootsies feel better.
- I got in 19,000 steps today.
- Did laundry today and I make several trips from the laundry rom to the bedroom to put items away. For example I have sleeveless, short sleeved and long sleeved shirts. I take a trip for each group of articles even if there is only one.
- I did the same thing at work today putting away about 40 boxes of shipment. One box front the front of the store to the back supply room.
- I bought myself a new pair of winter walking boots/ hiker style shoes. This was my treat for myself this week.
Today was, in my hubby’s words…a ‘cluster fuck’ day. We woke up to our kitchen flooded from a broken water line under our sink….water spraying everywhere …..so my day was a write off.
- I’m sure I got a lot of exercise cleaning up the mess! Lol [Hey it counts – I’m just sorry it was because of that. I hear you on house issues I’ll tell you]
- Anyhow, I did however get out for a walk with the dog late this afternoon
- I made a chicken stir fry with lots of veggies for supper.
I really can’t comment on my water intake today tho …(wine would have come in handy lol) Hoping for a less exciting day tomorrow.