DAY 2 – November 2, 2015
I think Day 2 of the Do One Better November Challenge was a great success. Welcome to our new challenger AMN!
Let’s keep going!
- Parked further away at work to get some extra steps in for the day.
- Bought fresh veggies for lunch salads at work for the next couple of days
- got up and moved around more at work instead of sitting for long hours not moving
- I went to the grocery store and got lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- I will have had fruit and veggies at both lunch and dinner and I did have fruit with breakfast this morning.
- I had some me time walking and listening to music today which felt really good.
- Get up and move during commercials to get some added activity
Tomorrow is weight in day for me we will see if I have something good to report tomorrow. Good luck Barb!!!
- walked an extra 7 minutes on the treadmill. Had planned 5 but lost track of time reading
- added a cup of veggies to my pasta dish at supper
- made an enormous pot of veggie chower for the week
- drank 2 extra glasses of water