Seems I have to keep apologizing because I either forget to update the November challenge or I think “I’ll do it later” and then I never do it. So I’m just going to put this out there for future “forgets”:
I’m sorry for not updating the November Challenge. 🙂
- I went for a walk through the grocery store after my therapy appointment. Didn’t buy anything but despite my foot hurting did get some extra steps in.
- Was going to order pizza for dinner but changed my mind and had some Lipton Chicken Noodle soup instead.
- I’ve been adding a small apple to my breakfast every day.
- I got in my 3 walks again today for a total of 20,000 steps.
- We also went for an 11.4 mile bicycle ride today.
- We went out to lunch and I got a nice Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad with no dressing.
- I also had a beer again and that’s probably not good 2 days in a row. But it was so good after the bike ride.
- We are having a rather light dinner tonight some grilled Tilapia Fish, Fresh Fruit Salad and a nice Spinach Salad with Fat Free Lemon Poppy Dressing.
I think you’re doing awesome on this Challenge Barb! Lots and lots of walking, bike riding etc…enough to warrant that treat of a beer. 🙂
- Well today I downloaded a workout schedule for the month of November. ( I know the month is almost over but…) I pulled a few exercises from it and incorporated some today. I hope to continue to do that daily.
- Lots of water today…cold and warm with lemon.
- Stuck to nuts and yogurts for snack today.
Awesome! And it’s never too late to start or try something new so have at it. 🙂