I’m troubled. As with most everything else in my life, my interest, attention and enthusiasm is beginning to wane. So I need to step it up. Both because this wouldn’t be called a “challenge” if it wasn’t hard but also because simply: I need to keep going.
Not to mention that I have people counting on me.
So a renewed challenge begins tomorrow!
- I went for a short walk through Michael’s last night.
- I parked in a far away spot from the store despite the pouring rain.
- I limited my soda pop to only 20oz bottle
- I went to Sam’s Club and stocked up on healthy meats. 5 different kinds of fish one of my favorite meats.
- I got in a little over 20,000 steps today.
- We went out to lunch today and I made a good choice of a salad.
- Lunch was so light that I treated myself to a Skinny Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks this afternoon.
- Drinking my water everyday.
Awesome Barb! I need to use you guys as my inspiration and snap to it! Thank you!!!
- I started my day off (way too early) with a bowl of healthy oatmeal and tea.
- For my lunch, I forwent the bread carb and had some 1%cottage cheese with a cut up tomato.
- This afternoon I made myself a nice smoothie with the pomegranate seeds from yesterday and a tsp of chia seeds after doing some a weights while watching general hospital. Lol.
- Tonight I incorporated brown rice with white rice and made a nice pork stirfry.
Great choices, my friend! I’m sorry you didn’t sleep well. I hope you were able to Thursday night. xo