Another somewhat lazy Sunday for me. It does make me sometimes wish I was closer to family and friends so I wouldn’t just be sitting around all by myself. Of course, with all of the events that happened over the past few days, it’s just as well I was alone – I was a miserable bear.
I know. How can anyone tell, right?
In any case, it’s a new week starting tomorrow and that normally means I am more active than on the weekends.
The. Weirdest. Thing. Ever.
- I spent about an hour doing some chores, pushing myself to keep going as long as I could till my feet/back went out.
- I made a side salad with the chicken breast I cooked for dinner
- I got in an 11.5 mile bicycle ride today.
- I took 2 walks for a total of 15,000 steps.
- I tried Spaghetti Squash for the first time tonight with dinner and it was pretty good and good for you.
- Got in lots of water today.
- Went out to lunch today and had a nice Salad and even treated myself to a beer.
Today I’m certainly feeling the effects of my yoga workshop, so I was moving a little slower than i would have liked. My legs feel like lead so I incorporated some seated yoga today. Here’s the link if you’re interested: https://yogainternational.com/article/view/from-mindless-scrolling-to-mindful-sitting-5-poses-to-do-while-you-wait
- The weather today was gorgeous so I was able to get out and enjoy it working in the yard.
- Today was laundry day so once again, I made many trips going up and down the stairs.